Made from natural padouk woods and handcrafted by a craftsman from the Gabon, this tray is both multi functional and decorative, as well as being a unique work of art.
This tray would be a centrepiece in any home, and the deep, burgundy colour would provide a feeling of warmth. This will also provide a good accompanying piece to our elephant or leopard statues.
This tray has 'serrated' edges which makes it stand out and creates a statement of its own. Made in Africa, they may be the teeth of a crocodile or perhaps you think they represent the ripples on the river as it flows downstream.
- Whatever you use this tray for it will add style to any room.
- Add pot pourri, decorative marbles or stones to create a feature in your lounge.
- Use it for fruit in the kitchen.
- In your hall it could be filled with sweets to welcome your guests.
- Just display it on its own, as an ornament.
This tray would make a nice present for Mother's day or as a birthday gift for a female relatives. You may have a male relative or friend who appreciates natural art, and this would make an ideal gift, being a unique, hand crafted design.
Material: Padouk wood
We Also Recommend